October 17, 2012

the fall fair.

IMG_2613 640px
IMG_2352 640px
IMG_2405 640px
IMG_2407 640px
IMG_2771 640px
It just isn't Fall until the county fair comes, or so says my sister. And we went twice that week-once with our grandpa and again with a couple of friends. I don't know what the fair is like around where you live, but for us it's nostalgia, a place to spend most all of your money on rides, and a good excuse to eat candy apples and kettle corn. I'd say we welcomed in Fall just right.

18 comments:

  1. Love these Oriana! The first is my favorite. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. is. perfect. just gorgeous. love it, Oriana. :)

    lots of love,
    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS THAT KATIE.
    OFFICIALLY JEALOUS AS GOSHBUBBLES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I so love you, Jocee.
      and oh my goodness, that picture of me and the candy apple... not cool.

      (;

      Delete
    2. WAIT. katie lives in NC too?!?!?! :D

      Delete
  4. I love going to the fair, such lovely photos! I haven't been to one in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cotton candy clouds in the first one! and that ferris wheel? pretty cloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU MET KATIE.. SUUPER JELLY.

    Sooo, I saw that you commented on my blog.. I gasped. YOU are amazing, thank you. Also, do you live in NC?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fair was just here about two weeks ago. I love going for the rides and fair food.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are amazing! It looks like it was so much fun!
    I didn't make it to the fair this year. ):

    Lovely, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first one. Dang. Love it. This is making me super excited about our fair soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like so much fun, sweet lady. we didn't get a chance to head to the fair this year, but a visit to a corn maze made up for it. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to the state fair too!! :D we totally should have planned to meet up :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband and I absolutely love the fair. Thanks for sharing, Oriana :)

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I have just come across your blog and I LOVE IT!! I am a new follower. Will you drop by my blog too and check it out? Thanks! Also I have left you an e-mail. :)
    http://stepinto-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never been to a fall fair. It looks fun though, and your grandpa's cute.

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.