![]() |
| credit |
01. october moon
02 & 03 & 04. thrifted finds (postcards and old stamps) from this past weekend
05. the county fair at nighttime
06. early morning before the bed is made
07. stripes + corral pants love
02 & 03 & 04. thrifted finds (postcards and old stamps) from this past weekend
05. the county fair at nighttime
06. early morning before the bed is made
07. stripes + corral pants love
....
Honestly, I have no words right now. But hopefully these pictures will speak for themselves. For me they're a collection of good memories of times with friends and the beginnings of fall.
....
listening: a little bit of everything
reading: a Jennifer Valent trio
quote love: click here, here, here, and here
anticipating: cooler weather
inspired by: this blog. seriously, y'all, her photography is out of this world.
....
listening: a little bit of everything
reading: a Jennifer Valent trio
quote love: click here, here, here, and here
anticipating: cooler weather
inspired by: this blog. seriously, y'all, her photography is out of this world.



this is so pretty!!!! love that out-fit!
ReplyDeleteand the stamps, of course... :)
lots of love,
~Jess~
Stripes and coral? I want me some coral pants now! The fair looks lovely... I so want to go. xo
ReplyDeleteOh, and that blog your inspired by? YOU WERE RIGHT. That photography is GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest thing since cupcakes. the end.
ReplyDeleteThrifted stamps? I am so totally jealous.
ReplyDeleteI'm officially in love. a) Those stamps are amazing b) You look wonderful c) I think that you, your blog, and your words are just incredible.
ReplyDeletexx Ac