Yesterday my family and I arrived home from our vacation at the beach....i was sad, but I was also
looking forward to editing pictures and blogging. {By the way, thanks to Katie for guest posting!}
looking forward to editing pictures and blogging. {By the way, thanks to Katie for guest posting!}
After driving for 4 hours, we came to a flea market.
There was a lot of merchandise; I have never seen so many stacks of old records!
![]() |
| and this was only two out of eight stacks I saw! |
The most interesting thing I saw there was a man who had a pet monkey in a dress! Unfortunately,
I didn't get a picture. :(
I didn't get a picture. :(
Two belts and several pictures later, we hit the road; eager to get to the beach!
There was a festival happening that day in Myrtle Beach; it was so cool to see all the people walking
around and hear the music.
around and hear the music.
The next day (Sunday), we drove over to a Greek festival that we read about in the newspaper.
Vendors, Greek food, dances, and pictures filled my afternoon.
Vendors, Greek food, dances, and pictures filled my afternoon.
The next two days were filled with the sand and saltwater, blue skies, the pool, seagulls, beach towels,
TV {what's vacation without TV, right?}, shopping, family time, pictures, and even a pirate show!
![]() |
| me and heather |
Ahhh, yes. A vacation was much needed!
Plus, I took Heather's senior pictures on the beach {at sunrise, no less}!
We will miss you, beach, but hope to see you soon!!
















i love these pictures!!!! completely gorgeous, especially the scenery :D
ReplyDelete<3katie
Thanks so much, Katie!!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are so great! Especially like the beach shots.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures-especially the one of the birds in flight. So pretty. :)
ReplyDeletehey! myrtle beach? do you live SC? i almost moved there, the beaches are so beautiful :)
ReplyDelete