September 23st, the first day of fall....and I think I'm finally ready to let go of summer.
Although I will miss the summer days of water fights with my sister, Heather, and no school to worry
about, I expect this fall weather will be very nice (and not so hot!) to play tennis in.
Here are just a few things I'll be looking forward to during the next couple seasons:
about, I expect this fall weather will be very nice (and not so hot!) to play tennis in.
Here are just a few things I'll be looking forward to during the next couple seasons:
Wearing scarves and boots(!),
drinking hot chocolate with big, puffy marshmallows,
and looking at all the beautiful trees who's leaves will turn from green to the beautiful colors of orange, yellow, and red. There is a big Maple tree in my neighbor's backyard that I can see from my schoolroom window; I can't wait for the leaves' colors to turn!
School has been going well (by the way, I'm a sophomore this year!), but I'm not enjoying Spanish so much...ha.
Oh! And Monday (9.19.11) was my dad's birthday!!
We sang Happy Birthday, he opened his gifts, and we had a good time as a family. I'm thankful for my
dad in all his loving, kooky ways.(:
dad in all his loving, kooky ways.(:
In my life, fall is a time for
- boots
- scarves
- birthdays
- leaves
- hot chocolate
- tennis
...and the list could go on for a while....but i'll stop here.(;
What are you looking forward to during the season of fall?





Definitely looking forward to jackets and socks and lots of tea drinking! ;)
ReplyDelete