November 15, 2013

people wait all week for friday

tonight i picked up my camera for the first time in forever and it felt good. 
blurry, unfocused (but fun) self portraits in the low lighting of our bedroom (that my sister and i share) commenced and then we drank coffee afterwards so now i'm wide awake and feel ready for an adventure but in reality i'm just counting down the minutes until hawaii five-o comes on tv.
//
tell me, what are you doing on this friday night? xo

11 comments:

  1. i love these pictures. well, one thing that i LOVE about being a freelancer is that i don't need to wait for weekend to come. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute and I miss you. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are so cute! that last one is just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this... love these. you guys are so adorable and pretty! plus i love your covered walls. :) and the low-lighting adds to it. ;) looks like a lot of sister fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable and super fun. :)

    I am definitely one of those people who waits anxiously for Friday... but that doesn't really makes sense, 'cause I'm a homeschooler, and it's not like I can't wait to stay home all weekend. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blurry pictures.I miss my sister. xx

    dreaming is believing

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are seriously so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo now I absolutely adore that Sanctus Real poster -- for real. although, your whole wall is very artsy & i love it a lot (: blessings to you!

    xoxo,
    Allie
    http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so cute! I love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hah, sounds like an awesome friday :) cute blog !

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful pictures. Sometimes the flaw in some photos are the absence of flaw itself.
    Love your curly hair and all the posters.
    You're very inspiring, keep up the great work.
    I hope to be back soon.

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Sanctus Real... oh yeah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.