October 3, 2013

pieces of the sea

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
These shells are from our last summer hurrah. They don't smell like sand and salt anymore but I keep them in a small bowl on my desk and like to remember where they came from. xx

(a real post coming soon, guys. promise.)

20 comments:

  1. *happy sigh* you are adorbs and this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long to hear the sea again.xx

    dreaming is believing

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, love. such lovely sandy colours and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness, I think I need to go get some pieces of the sea for myself, too.
    love the colors + tones here. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this contrasting colors of the blue bowl and the seashells! Definitely makes me want to see the ocean again. I haven't in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this so much.
    i frequently open the little box of driftwood and other mementos from our visit to the pacific this summer just for the smell. it will be a sad day when the slightly spicy smell no longer wafts out when i open the lid. :( (but i suppose that can always be remedied by a trip to the ocean ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful. I long to see the ocean again and hear the roar of the waves crashing against the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. now i crave the sea. this was simple and beautiful. I love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty. I miss the sea..

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so beautiful! The colors, the symmetry, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss the smells of sand and salt, and the rolls of the ocean, and the easy summer breezes, and I have since I left them for the last time as a small girl. This is so lovely, Oriana <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, wow. love the simplicity of these photos, oriana! beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness. such pretty shots. you are wonderfully talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these photos are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this little collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect! so simple and so little and so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad I just found your blog, I love these pictures so much. Please post more soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.