August 2, 2013

recipe for a good bonfire.


you'll need:
-s'mores (check)
-camp songs (check)
-a full moon (check)
-mosquitoes (check)
-bug spray (double check)
-friends (check check)

Nothing can beat a good old fashion bonfire on a dark hot and humid night at camp. In fact, if you haven't had a bonfire yet this season, you're really missing out and you need to go build one right now (but be careful cuz fire is hot ;)).

xoxo, enjoy this last month of summer. 

6 comments:

  1. Just found out I have a whole 'nother month of summer vacay! How about I come see you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY YOU'RE BACKKKKK!

    These shots rock, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee these pictures! bonfires are so happy and fun and make me love summer. and we had one bonfire at the beginning of the summer...we don't have a fire pit though. soooo we made it in one our our terra cotta pots we have. safe? probably not. but still loads of fun. ;)

    p.s-I PROMISE I will be getting a letter out soon! I'm so slow. ahh. I have not forgotten. I was absolutely delighted by your last letter! thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonfires are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! i really miss having bonfires -- we live in such a tight neighborhood that i have to go places to have one. but this is a beautiful post and really makes me miss it! :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.