June 1, 2013

on may twenty-third, two-thousand & thirteen.

These are just a few pictures from when my sister and I (finally) met up with Elisha! We had tons of fun eating lunch together, people watching, talking about pretty much everything (including Captain America, ya know), sampling basically all the hand creams (oatmeal shea butter+lemon+frankincense myrrh? haa), and, of course, taking pictures. Elisha is such a sweet person and we need to hang out again this summer! xo

5 comments:

  1. can't get over at how GORGEOUS you girls are. ahh.
    looks like you all had a fab time together. fun fun fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, all those photobombers though.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/24/2013

    ahh it seems like you had a great time! how nice you got to meet a fellow blogger :)
    xoxo
    - Gabi
    (new blog: the-happy-nomad.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still can't get over how much I loved Lowes Foods and how much I love you guys! I need to see you soon, k?

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.