April 9, 2013

odds and ends, v.5

//
i. citrus (cuties)
ii. my mother's wedding dress
iii. apple blueberry cobbler
iv. starbucks' passion tea
v. spring heart garland
vi. a shot from last weekend's DC trip (more on that later)
vii. tea time

+lately has felt more and more like summer with these eighty degree days. i've been basking in the sunlight and trying to tan these pasty white limbs of mine. but enough of that.

+last weekend's trip to DC was so so so good. it was a lot to take in and a little overwhelming at first, but DC is such a beautiful, busy city and i think i could get used to it.

+my sister and i have been working on something pretty cool, so be looking for an announcement coming to the blog (hopefully) soon! xx

ps- any good book suggestions?

20 comments:

  1. These are all lovely, Oriana. <3

    xx emma || http://emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and as for book suggestions, Harry Potter is amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your photography so, so much! I'm excited to hear about the DC trip (a lovely city, but yes, it does take a while to get used to, doesn't it...) and I'll be looking forward to your announcement!

    Hmm, book suggestions: if you haven't read the Artemis Fowl series, it is just stellar. The Hammer of God and Crime and Punishment are two of the best books ever written, so if you'd like some serious food for thought, I'd suggest either of those.

    Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are always so beautiful.!!
    oh, can't wait to hear that announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! my goodness, how I love this!!! the first still is especially lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. as i scrolled past the photo of the dress, i was like "WHAT IN THE IS SHE GETTING MARRIED NO SHE CAN'T SHE'S TOO YOUNG WHAT IS GOING ON"

    (i know. aren't i adorable?)

    AHEM. anyway. this was loverly. i especially liked the third shot. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you forgot to mention my name is like, everywhere in DC.
    also hey, coffee. #gimme

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first two shots are amazing!!!! your mama's wedding dress is gorgeous. I can't wait for the announcement! as for book suggestions, just today I picked up crazy love by francis chan for the first time. I had it finished in the hour. It is so crazy good! also, north & south by elizabeth gaskell is an utterly amazing novel. it's defiantly one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ARE PERFECT AND IT'S NOT FAIR. And hey, I'm with ya girl.. TRYING to get some sun over here.
    (Announcement.. what!?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi, these are wonderful! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. book suggestions:
    Cryptid Hunters and Tentacles by Roland Smith.
    The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
    anything by L.M. Montgomery really ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect, just perfect. Oooh, and that tea looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those pics. books?..errm
    between shades of gray by ruta sepetys,
    wonder by r.j palacio
    the goose girl by shannon hale?
    sorry if you've already read them! xo
    and lol..i just burn..and i'm asian. i'm probably more pale than you! WHATS UP WITH THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful snapshots :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. first picture. oh my gosh. love.

    also, i sent you a little something today. #score

    ReplyDelete
  15. that second shot is beautiful, oriana. and I love this. while it's not springish here, it's nice to be able to see bits and pieces of it from others. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Because obviously I'm a stalker ahemWALMARTALERTahem and I come back to your old posts).. THAT GRANOLA PICTURE. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY GOSH. CUTIES.

    I love them.

    By the way, these are some beautiful shots... As always....

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the first two. i love DC, too -- we live pretty close, so we get to go up there pretty often. and Georgetown's campus is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, yes yes yes! Love all of these! Your mom's wedding dress is beautiful, and DC... is awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.