Days at my grandparents house are so relaxful...
Back in the country where barely any cars pass by reminds me of the simple life and the
good 'ol days.
good 'ol days.
Being "on the farm", as we call it, honestly inspires me to take pictures of the beautiful scenery,
especially during the evening while the sun sets.
especially during the evening while the sun sets.

Yet it's not only the outside scenery I take pictures of.
Today I found myself snapping close-ups of old cookbooks
(I enjoy cooking and these recipe books are put to good use at times),
an old rotary telephone,
(I love using this phone to call),
colorful jellybeans
(loads of fun to be creative with different angles of the jars and the colors just pop!),
stove knobs
(A little bit random, but didn't I say earlier that I love to take a picture?),
and antique jewelry.
(great entertainment to photograph and learn the story behind each piece!),
From posted signs to jellybeans I always have the best time taking snapshots of anything that catches my eye. But the most important thing when I'm on the farm is spending time with my grandparents whom I learn from, laugh with, and love very much.













this was great Oriana! I love the pictures(:
ReplyDelete